Tuesday, November 7, 2017

InkTober 2017 - part two

I'm a little late posting this. I was away from home for three weeks (more on that in a future post) and had prepared this so I could post while away. But... I forgot to put one image in!
I wasn't able to participate every day this year, but these are the ink drawings I did, and the InkTober prompts, for the second half of October.


Day 19 - 'Cloud'
Or in this case, three clouds. The 'stars' are gold ink.
Tangles: Printemps, plus stripes and dots.
Day 22 - 'Trail'
What better trail, or path, than the occasional labyrinth?
Tangles: Black Pearlz, Crescent Moon,
'Nzeppel, Printemps, Tipple
Day 23 - 'Juicy'
No, it's not gruesome. It's a pomegranate.
Tangles: Beadlines, Gingham, Tipple
Day 25 - 'Ship'
In this case a ghost ship, swamped by waves.
Tangles: Black Pearlz, Diva Dance, Ennies,
Lamar, Moowa, Opus, Phuds, Shattuck
Day 31 - 'Mask'
For Hallowe'en. Of course. I get it.
Tangles: Black Pearlz, Diva Dance, Gneiss,
Knightsbridge, Marasu, Paisley Boa, Pearlz

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! These are truly stunning๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’—

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, great work, and fun too. I think Cloud is my fave, with a special mention for Mask. I love how you put your patterns together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I visited your blog today to find something I'd seen you do with, I think, Striping. I haven't found it yet because i got sidetracked into reading this post, which leaves me breathless. I love that Japanese style seascape, the mask, the clouds... wow. So different but sooooo good. Well, I'm off to see if I found what i came for, glad I stopped by.

    ReplyDelete